Aromatherapy is an ancient science that uses the power of plant medicine for healing.
Essential Oils are the main ingredient in Aromatherapy; they are plant extracts distilled
from the leaves, fruits, flowers, sap, bark, seeds, and roots of plants.
Essential oils have been used for thousands of years around the globe.
These aromatic oils are highly potent, natural, and effective therapeutic remedies for healing the body, mind, and spirit.
Using essential oils, an aromatherapist can help a variety of conditions by combining different oils
to create a balanced, therapeutic remedy. This process requires education, wisdom, and intuition.
At Open Heart Apothecary, all of our aromatherapy blends are created with a deep knowledge of the science and alchemy of plant medicine. They are chemical free, preservative free, and clear from synthetic fragrances. We believe that the closer to nature, the higher healing vibration in the product. That is why we consciously source all of our essential oils and infuse all our products with healing Reiki energy. We dilute the oils so that they are safe to apply to the skin and inhale. We never use synthetic scents, preservatives, or chemicals in our blends. When using our products, please keep these safety guidelines in mind:
- Patch test before use - apply 1 drop to the inside of the wrist as a patch test and wait 24 hours
- Avoid contact with eyes; always wash hands throughly after use
- Avoid while pregnant and breast feeding
- Keep the oils in a cool, dry environment, away from sunlight. They will keep longer if stored in the refrigerator
- Please, never ingest our oils